Posted in:
By Ruth 2 Comments

My favorite sweets

With all the lists popping up lately on the 30 day blogging challenge here is one of my favorite sweets. In no particular order...

1. s'mores
2. Lava cake (in the raw makes it best)
3. Salt water taffy (whatever flavor I got from sea world)
4. Frozen yogurt (orange leaf)
5. Orange thin mints...no longer sold, lame
6. No bake cookies (chocolate)
7. Arrow cookies
8. Chocolate covered peanut butter rice crispy balls (my grandmas)
9. 5 cent cinnamon candy canes
10. Mango keylime cheesecake (cheesecake factory)
11. Pecan pie (cosmo cafe's is the best)
12. Baklava

Do you have any favorites?

2 Responses so far.

  1. v says:

    Thank you so much for you kind words about Styled! These sweets all sound so yummy, but the lava cakes are number one for me!

  2. Victoria says:

    I hit enter too fast for the last comments...sorry about that :).