happy friday!

Ever heard of a 30 day blogging challenge? Well starting on March 21, I, along with some other blogging hooligans are going to blog for 30 days straight. Want to join in the fun? Leave a link to your blog and I'll add it to the list of people to follow. Lets see if I can beat my last attempt in 2009 where I didn't even make it 2 days straight :P

Blogs to follow:
There's Only Ever One Bonnie
The Naked Wife
MattieLynn Media

So lets dust off the old blog and start a new friday feature. Etsy love. Visit every friday and get introduced to an artist on etsy whose work I love. Who knows, maybe you'll be introduced to some new of your new etsy loves :)

For our first etsy love let me introduce the work of Blanca Gomez, you can check out her shop cosas minimas on etsy. All of her prints just leave me smiling. Below is her print "Mademoiselle under the rain", I love the rainbow of colors falling from the sky :)
Have a great weekend!

One Response so far.

  1. BonnieAnn says:

    Hooray for 30-day Blogging Challenge! You're totally going to rock this, Ruth. You've already gotten a head start!

    Valerie and I are both on board. My new full-timer Garrett and PR Intern Caitlin are launching blogs so they can join in. And, my other 2 interns Marissa and Cassie are dusting off idle blogs to join the challenge.

    Should be lots of fun!