Posted in: ,
By Ruth 0 Comments

In my imaginary closet: H&M edition

After seeing Creature Comforts blog create an "imaginary closet" post, I decided to do my own. Mine differs slightly in that instead of being "wishful thinking price is no matter" mine is, "If I had an H&M near by....these things would be in my closet." H&M fans that don't live near a store (like me) you'll be happy to know that according to their twitter online shopping in the USA should be up and running either late 2011 or early 2012 :) You bet I'll have that online shop bookmarked!

I played on their online fashion studio that lets you be the fashion director. I'd be set for the office or a day playing in the park in this comfy outfit.

P.S. In my imaginary closet, shoes are always comfy and fit size seven wide feet.


What is in your imaginary closet?