Posted in:
By Ruth 0 Comments

Caffeine for the Creative Mind

Caffeine for the Creative Mind
When I need something to get my creative juices flowing, this book is fabulous! Full of tons of little activities to get you going. I find a little doodling can go a long way to jump start my day. So far my favorite was my restaurant design. "Kiss the Lucky Egg Eatery" based on Cool Runnings. I think of it as an breakfast eatery with egg shaped chairs, and a quirky jamaican vibe brought thru in bright accent colors that bounce off the walls. The outside, white like the lucky egg.

Need a jump start to your day? In the book they have a paragraph followed by your task. Here is a paraphrased example: Make a list of 30 things you would find in a mad scientist's lab. Here's mine! Highlights include having a cd & mp3 of Skullcrusher Mountain by Jonathan Coulton, squid launcher, and brain freeze ice cream.
(click image to enlarge)
And as I hit "publish post" I will officially have broke my record of the last 30 day challenge by making it two days straight :)