Posted in:
By Ruth 1 Comments

30 day challenge: take 2

The 30 day challenge is here! Lets see if I can break my record of one day last time around :)


Do you tweet and like scavenger hunts? Then you should join me in a photo scavenger hunt hosted by playlookit.

Playlookit's website shows everyones pics and you can vote on your favs!
All you have to do is sign up, take a picture on your cell phone, and email it from your phone to their site. I've set it up so my photo then uploads automatically from playlookit to twitter. Rules are you have to take the photo the day of the challenge and don't take photos of screens (computer/tv/etc). Other than that you can't make a wrong choice. Todays challenge is bowl...and I'm on the hunt for a great one :)

One Response so far.

  1. BonnieAnn says:

    I've been seeing this in your twitter feed. Looks like fun!