Christmas music album covers...


Is it possible for them to have anything above terrible design?

I'll give you there are a few exceptions but on the whole Christmas albums are HORRIBLY designed. Designers Macrap artists...CEASE AND DISIST! I rest my case in the images that follow.

1. clip art+terribly creepy bluish dead toned face=

2. I have no explanation except that I think I might will need therapy to get this image out of my head.


3. I think he's thinking..."what kind of candy is best for picking up children in my white van with no windows this season?"


4. Why give any attempt to cut out an image when you can use microsoft paint instead!

5. The phrase, "just because you can doesn't mean you should" comes to mind.



One Response so far.

  1. I don't think he has to consider what type of candy to use to lure small children to his van.

    I mean, I think we all know the answer to that is Skittles. Duh.