family and friends :)

Well Bush and Quetzalcoatl made it...did you?

Ok, well actually they were on my wall, but this afternoon was so exciting to show everyone my work! I was incharge of the food for our show. Being that we used a playdoh theme I decided best to go all out and use kid foods too!

On the menu: alphabet shaped sugar cookies, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches shaped like animals, ants on a log, and Koolaide Bursts! I think it was not only a record breaking attendance, but probably the most kid-friendly show ever. We even had a playdoh counter set up for the kids who visited.

Here are some photos from the show. It was great to show off to my family and friends. Nick, my boyfriend of 3 years was there at my side. My parents, sister and brother all came....here is a photo of my brother and I. I think him being taller than me even with my 3 inch stilletos...slightly unfair, I am 8 years older than him :)

Here is a photo of some of the fantastic designers from the show. The fabulous 3 some...and myself. My friends from right to left me, Mattie, Leah and Erica :)


And, last but not least, here is a photo of me and my work :) I had my own wall!